TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Cincinnati Glass Block, also known as CGB, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the CGB website, which includes CincinnatiGlassBlock.com and/or Laserblox.com (the “Sites”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OR ACCESS
You may not access or use the Site if you (i) are under the age of 13, (ii) are a resident of a European Union member state, the United Kingdom or Switzerland, or (iii) do not understand all of the provisions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by and comply with them.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
The Sites are websites which have the following descriptions and offer the following “Services”: CincinnatiGlassBlock.com was developed to offer information, communicate with users, internally market to sell products and services, and otherwise improve the Sites. Laserblox.com was developed to communicate with users, market CGB products and services, provide information, ship orders, accept payment for purchases, and otherwise improve the Sites. We believe strongly in privacy and freedom.
Any and all visitors to the Sites, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “member.” The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of CGB. At its discretion, CGB may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. CGB does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that CGB shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services. Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such CGB shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a “member” of the Site, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving CGB ‘s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times. If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, CGB will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the member in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of CGB Services, or any portion thereof. It is CGB ‘s priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users and members, especially that of children.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
After completion of the registration data and creation of your username, you will receive a random password —which you can later change—and account designation. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify CGB immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. CGB shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a user of the Sites, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the express sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of CGB Sites, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by CGB. Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of CGB ‘s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any CGB officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any CGB Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
CGB herein reserves the right to pre screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users and/or members. CGB herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose member account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for: compliance with any legal process; enforcement of the TOS; responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party; responding to requests for customer service; or protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of CGB, its visitors, users and members, including the general public.
CGB herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by CGB or any other content providers supplying content services to CGB. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Upon use, you hereby acknowledge that by using the Sites to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos and/or videos, you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of the Sites may result in interstate transmissions.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resourcecenter/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
CGB shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor , member or user, or make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant CGB the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CGB ‘s Sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a user of CGB ‘s Sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your use.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CGB ‘s Sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a user of CGB ‘s Sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- c) For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of CGB ‘s Sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed. Those areas which may be deemed “publicly accessible” areas of CGB ‘s Sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both visitors and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
CGB provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- CGB shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- CGB shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of CGB; and
- CGB is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify CGB, and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to your use of the Sites or violation of this TOS, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs or attorneys’ fees.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to CGB ‘s sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that CGB may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by CGB, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on CGB ‘s servers on the member’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that CGB has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, CGB shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion. Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on CGB ‘s servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their own personal account on CincinnatiGlassBlock.com. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow CGB to store any and all communications on its servers.
CGB shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
Members of the Sites, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to info@CincinnatiGlassBlock.com. As a Member, you agree that CGB may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with the Sites;
- any reason that CGB believes in CGB’s sole discretion demonstrates that you have violated or acted inconsistently with this TOS.
Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services. The termination of your account with the Sites shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within the Sites;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that CGB shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage or other claim of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either CGB or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that CGB shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that CGB ‘s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by CGB or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on CGB Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part. CGB herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by CGB for use in accessing our Services.
THE SITES, CGB CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SITES AND CGB CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITH “ALL FAULTS.” WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SITES, CGB CONTENT OR SERVICES, THEIR RESPECTIVE CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CGB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CGB AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING FINANCIAL LOSSES OR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS TOS OR THE BREACH HEREOF, OR ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SITES, COMPANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REGARDLESS OF ANY NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SITES, COMPANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED (IF ANY), SHALL NOT EXCEED $100, WHICH AMOUNT SHALL BE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REMEDIES WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US OR ANY AFFILIATED PARTY. IN ALL CASES, CGB AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, NOTHING IN THIS PARAGRAPH IS INTENDED TO LIMIT OR RESTRICT THE INDEMNIFICATION RIGHTS OR OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH UNDER THIS TOS.
Buyers must buy or attempt to buy at own risk, and are referred to the Warranty Disclaimers section herein. We are in no way responsible for any results of buying both properly and legally buying, and illegally buying. We are not responsible for being involved in any transaction. For the legality of transactions you should seek professional legal counsel and any provided information on our site is for informational purposes only. You may not buy or represent any third party on our site and or in transactions. You may not buy or attempt to buy any items unless it can be legally done and you meet all legal requirements; the transport and transfer meet all legal requirements. By purchasing, you are entering into a legal binding contract to purchase the item described.
Payments for fees, user transactions, auctions, purchases, and invoices are to be paid within 5 days. If payment is not received within 5 days you may be warned, have your account terminated if applicable, be banned, suspended, or have any privileges revoked; however we see fit. You may appeal our decision if you feel there has been a mistake by emailing info@CincinnatiGlassBlock.com.
This TOS refers to the content on the Sites, including all information, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, sound files, documents, other files and materials, and their selection and arrangement, which shall be defined as “Company Content.” All Company Content and all software available on the Sites or used to create and operate the Sites is the property of CGB or its licensors and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws, and all rights to the Sites, the Company Content and such software are expressly reserved. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Sites are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by CGB.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE
CGB will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users to the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, CGB may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact the CGB agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement by telephone at 513-744-1946, or by emailing info@CincinnatiGlassBlock.com.
CGB complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content that may appear on the Sites.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and CGB and shall govern the use of our Services and the Sites, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to CGB Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other CGB Services, affiliate Services, third-party content or third party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and CGB with regard to the TOS that the this TOS shall be interpreted and applied as though it were executed and performed solely in Cincinnati, Ohio, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio (without regard to any choice or conflict of law principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction). You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should CGB fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NON-TRANSFERABILITY AND BINDING ON HEIRS
Your right to use the Sites is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable. You may not assign this TOS, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to make a transfer or assignment in violation of this paragraph shall be void and without force or effect. This TOS is binding upon and inures to the benefit of you and us and your and our respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
You agree that every cause of action by you with respect to the Sites, Company Content (and/or any other information, products or services related to the Site or Company Content), CGB and/or any of its Affiliated Parties (“Claim”) is subject to the limitations set forth in the Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability sections above. You further acknowledge, understand and agree that any Claim not filed by you within one (1) year after the date of the event, conduct or omission giving rise to such cause of action shall be, and hereby is, forever waived and CGB and all of its Affiliated Parties shall be, and hereby are, released from any and all liability in connection with such Claim.
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Sites and the Company Content.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to CGB as follows: